Located 2 miles from juntion 29 of the M1.
These are the details:
Farm House Bed and Breakfast...
A warm welcome awaits you at this traditional working dairy farm. The Victorian Farm House was built around 1860 on the Duke of Devon shire's Hard wick Estate. We are a few hundred yards from the main entrance to Hardwick Hall, with easy access to junction 29 of the M1. Stainsby Mill Farm B&B would be a perfect location to stay if you were wanting to visiting Bolsover Castle, Sutton Scarsdale Hall and Chatswerth house, or if you were wanting a quiet weekend away. The market town of Chesterfield is only seven miles away and a little further afield there is Bakewell, Buxton and Matlock.
Full English breakfast including home made preserves.
- Ground floor rooms available.
- All rooms have Tea / Coffee Making Facilities.
- All rooms have colour TV.
- Special diets catered for.
- Evening meals available. (Pre Booking)
- Tea and homemade cakes on arrival.
- Open all year round.
- From £25 ppp night.