Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the logun lamp

For some time now i have wanted a bigger lamp for my night time forays but i have now got a better charger for my battery and the lamp is now brighter than ever, and lasts a hell of a lot longer than it did before. I askes the proffeser (Mad Mike) if he could come up with a red filter for my lamp as i only wanted one and not the whole set. He came up with the filter and i added the screw fitting for easy use and i must say it works a treat. I just used the realtree tape to cover over the glue and direct the light out the front and not the sides of the lamp.

I moved the switch so i can use my thumb on my right hand to turn it on and off, therefore i can keep my left hand holding the stock very still for the shot.Thanks to mike for the unique filter...rabbits just stand still and pigeons dont fly off so i can say it works very well.
Richard

1 comment:

MIKE S410 said...

thanks for your name calling Richard lol (mad mike) kinda like it pal ;-)