Sunday, October 9, 2011

My new knifes from Blades and Bows.

If you are like me you have more than one hunting knife. I  normally have a good gut hook but after using these two it has took up residence in my safe, gathering dust.  They are both very well constructed, sharp and have a positive blade locking system. They are also quite light but this does not detract from the knifes quality. As for value for money they both get 10/10.


Both knifes have " One Thumb Opening " that makes it very easy to use if you only have one hand free, a belt clip and the one on the left has a hole for a lanyard.




This knife has a serrated section on the blade, another great design feature


Both look the part and defiantly perform well when breasting pigeon or paunching rabbits.

For more information on these and many other great designs of knifes visit Blades and Bows.
 I can guarantee you wont be dissapointed.

No comments: