Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A new follower.

Now, anyone who reads the Air gunner mag will no-doubt be familiar with the name Nigel Allen.

Air gunner contributor and former editor has become the latest person to follow my blog. What Nigel does`nt know about air rifles really isn't worth knowing and his expert advice can be found on his own new blog.
This is Nigels profile info from his blog :


Airguns have been my passion for 35 years, and my business for the past 25 years. I've edited and/or published various airgun publications, including the best-selling journals, Air Gunner and Airgun World. I also founded the British Airgun Shooters' Association and now write about air rifle field shooting in the monthly magazine, Sporting Shooter. I'm also a regular contributor to other consumer shooting magazines such as Air Gunner and Gun Mart, and also to trade journals like Gun Trade News.
Please visit his blog by clicking on the picture below and see for yourself how much you can learn from one of the masters of the air gun world....



No comments: