Saturday, January 31, 2009

My new kit.

The Stormkloth jacket and trousers i got for my birthday were put to the test yesterday. To be honest i haven't really been drawn in to the Realtree clothing range as i feel happy with the DPM (Disruptive Pattern Material) kit that is available from many outlets and cheap. That all changed the moment i put on the new stormkloth kit and looking at them you would not imagine they would keep me warm on this very cold and frosty morning. Waterproof, windproof and incredibly warm all from lightweight micro fleece kit, they get my vote 10/10.




Picture 1 : Stormkloth make thin but incredibly warm fabric. My jacket has kept me warm even in -6 temperatures and i was able to lay on the totally frozen ground, for 2 hours,during a rabbit shoot. I did not get get cold or wet at all. 10/10 for warmth and waterproofing.

Picture 2 : Shows the inner lining and the Realtree hardwood green pattern.

Picture 3 : Good size pockets on the jacket, only 2 though, none inside.

Picture 4 : 6 good size pockets on the trousers, 2 on the leg, 2 back and 2 side.

No comments: